Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
New features, enhancements, and other improvements
Duo Admin Panel enhancements
- Duo Administrators may now export lists of groups from the Groups page.
- Updated the SAML - Service Provider application field lengths for Entity ID, Assertion Consumer Service, Single Logout URL, and Service Provider Login URL from 128 characters to 1,024 characters.
New and updated applications
Duo Mobile for Android 3.29.0 released
- The Duo Mobile App now supports dark theme for Android Q.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements for increased stability
Duo Certificate Proxy 1.4.6 released
- Installer now creates required UseEnrollmentAgent registry value.
- Installer UI improvements.
Windows Logon Diagnostic Tools released
- This is a PowerShell script that gathers information for troubleshooting with Duo Support.
Huntress added as a Duo Ready technology partner
- Documentation for integrating Duo with Huntress is available on Huntress’ site.
Duo Certifier for macOS 1.0.7 released
- Broadens protocol restrictions for certificate distribution.
- Changes certificate selection from using common name to distinguished name.
Duo Mobile for iOS 3.29.0 released
- New versions of Duo Mobile now require iOS 11 or later. Older versions of Duo Mobile should continue to function on older versions of iOS, but we encourage users to always utilize the most up-to-date version of the app on a supported operating system.
- To download the last Duo Mobile for iOS version compatible with iOS 10, use Apple’s TestFlight program and the process described in Duo’s end-user guide.
- Fixed an issue where Security Checkup would notify users incorrectly.
- Additional bug fixes and improvements for increased stability.