Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
New features, enhancements, and other improvements
Admin API enhancement
- User objects returned from Retrieve Users now include WebAuthn credential information for each user, presented in the same format as Retrieve WebAuthn Credentials by User ID.
Duo Admin Panel layout improvements
- The Account ID has been added to the top-right of the Duo Admin Panel. This is in addition to its placement in the left sidebar. This is intended to make it easier to locate.
- The Admin Panel now shows a circular icon with two letters from the account name instead of the generic building icon for accounts that have not set a custom logo yet.
- The Applications table now utilizes a “Load more” button to display more entries. This replaces the previous pagination functionality.
- This is similar to the change to the Pending Enrollments table from our previous release.
- This change to the Applications table is part of a series of changes to tables in the Duo Admin Panel.
New and updated applications
- Corrected an issue enforcing secure failmode (FailOpen=0) when the Offline Access feature is disabled at the client system (OfflineAvailable=0). Reference PSA-2019-001 for more information.
- Now restricts self-signed certificate usage.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements for increased stability.
- If the accessibility screen reader is turned on, focus will move to the push bar when a push is received.