I have a problem getting a Duo Mobile Push notification after authenticating VPN access from Windows 10 L2TP Vpn client.
The setup is:
- Radius server is running on a Unifi dream machine pro
- Duo authentication Proxy is running on a Ubuntu 20.04LTS on Windows 10 WLS2
- The vpn user is created in the admin portal With Duo Mobile already setup
- Latest version of DAP is installed on Ubuntu and configuration scripts show no errors and is up
- Windows 10 21H1 L2tp vpn client that is able to connect with username/password
- The firewalls are off and both Ubuntu and UDM pro (latest firmware!) can ping eachother
But the Duo Mobile never gets a push and there is never a 2FA happening.
I have followed all the guides and read all past threads online.
Running TCPdump on Ubuntu shows no Radius authentication requests being made at all
host=192.168.0.1 (UDM pro)
radius_ip_2=172.26.0.0/20 (LAN that Ubuntu is on in WSL2)
I have tried back an fourth with different configs and this is the newest.