Views
Helpful
Replies

DUO MFA on Checkpoint Remote Access/Mobile Access VPN

nischit123aryal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This post will help those who want to integrate DUO MFA on Checkpoint Remote Access/Mobile Access VPN.

Step 1 - Follow this documentation shared by DUO for Checkpoint Mobile Access Two-Factor Authentication for Check Point Mobile Access | Duo Security

Apart from the above steps, it required additional configuration on Checkpoint for DUO MFA to work

Step 2 - Follow the steps below

• Go to Manage and Settings followed by Blades and then Click “Configure in SmartDashboard”. The legacy SmartDashboard client will open.

• Click on the “User” icon in the Object Explorer in the bottom left. Then right-click “External User Profiles” and select “New External User Profile > Match all users”.

• Select Authentication on the left pane. Change the Authentication Scheme to RADIUS and select the RADIUS server object we created for DUOMFA.

• Click “OK” and save your changes. Then close the SmartDashboard window.

1 Reply 1

jamesmay62361
Level 1
Level 1

I have successfully completed the integration of duo into my checkpoint infrastructure. However, I am trying to locate a better user interface with checkpoint vpn client. For example the GUI interface presented when using duo to authenticate a webpage. You get authentication options push, sms, phone call. While in checkpoint vpn client, you have type the user password followed by a comma then notification type. This is far from an optimal process, and was looking for another interface if possible here?

Quick Links