Views
Helpful
Replies

Duo MFA for an IIS Website

seanmc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was curious if anyone has had experiencing implementing Duo for an IIS website.

Currently I have Powershell Web Access running in IIS and would love to incorporate MFA.

We currently use Duo extensively across our company, and would love to leverage it here.

Any direction or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Sean

4 Replies 4

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi seanmc,

This thread may have the answer you’re looking for:

This KB article has some suggestions for protecting SharePoint that would also apply to a standard IIS application/website.

Another option is the Duo Network Gateway , which is a reverse proxy for web apps that adds Duo MFA.

Hope that helps!

seanmc
Level 1
Level 1

Amy,

Forgive my ignorance here. I’m no web developer and this is all new to me. Is there a use case of anyone using the ASP.NET libraries I can glean some information off of?

Thanks!

Sean,

The community would be the right place to find someone. From my initial searches, I haven’t come across a use case so far that I can easily point you to, but there are a few resources that might help:

Hopefully someone who has tried this before can chime in! You may also want to reach out to people who have asked similar questions on the community in the past.

bjames
Level 5
Level 5

Same want here for a customer, will review the WebSDK stuff thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links