cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Duo Level Up Now Available: Free Training and Certification for All!

TabBerger
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello friends!

We are excited to share that Duo Level Up is now generally available to all Duo customers! Our release is a huge milestone that would have not been possible without your support. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to test-drive our courses and share your insightful feedback during the Beta Program!

Starting today August 9th, an Admin Panel account is now required to register for courses on Level Up (levelup.duo.com). Learn more about the upcoming changes below!

How to Register for Level Up

As part of our public launch of levelup.duo.com, we will be retiring registration access codes and moving to a single sign-on (SSO) experience, where administrators can now log in using the same credentials they use to access the Duo Admin Panel.

To connect your Admin Panel account to your Level Up account, you will need to login to the Duo Admin Panel and click the Level Up: Training & Certification link in the bottom left-hand corner of the Duo Admin Panel.
2X_0_08be01baa7f89732c0f97ca88e06d2c319ac7254.png

Will my certifications and course progress transfer?

Yes. All of your Level Up activity will remain associated with your account, as long as the email address you used for your Level Up beta account matches the one you use to access the Duo Admin Panel. If you need any assistance with your course progress, contact our team at levelup@duo.com.

Which email address do I use if I have multiple Duo accounts?

If you have access to multiple Duo accounts, we recommend using the email associated with the account you access most frequently, or the parent account if you manage accounts with a sub-account structure.

How can I register other admins in my organization?

If you’re interested in having other administrators in your organization take our training courses, an Admin Panel account will be required to access Level Up. You can grant them access by creating an Admin Panel account for them. This access is open to all administrator roles, so if you’d prefer that your admins complete training before having access to manage any settings in the Admin Panel, consider giving them Read-Only access.

Will Level Up still be free?

Yes, Level Up will remain free. As part of our mission to make security accessible to everyone, Level Up will remain free and available for all Duo customers, on every paid or free edition of Duo, for every administrator with access to the Duo Admin Panel, with any administrative role.

Thank you for all your support!

Our team will continue to create and improve courses to make our learning experience even better, and will keep sharing the latest updates with you here on the Community. We hope you’ll join us for the next phase of our journey.
2X_c_ceae62e0c4484956f4e9281124f269eb434c7f84.gif

If you’re interested in learning more about Level Up, check out our helpful knowledge base article “What is Duo Level Up?” or browse our course catalog at levelup.duo.com.

16 Replies 16

KevinSiddique
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I don’t see the link to login to Level Up on my admin portal. Is this because I’m using Duo Federal? I’ve emailed levelup@duo.com a few times in the last month and there hasn’t been a reply.

Cheers,
Kevin

Hi @KevinSiddique, thanks for your interest in Level Up! Our apologies for the delay in getting back to you via email. Yes, I confirmed that the link to Level Up is not currently listed in the Duo Admin Panel for the Federal edition. Our team is looking into why this is and whether we can add it. Stay tuned! I’ll follow up with you once I hear back on this.

@KevinSiddique following up on this, it turns out Duo Level Up is not currently supported on Duo Federal editions. This is something we will look to add in the future.

That explains it. Thanks!

pamccall
Level 1
Level 1

I just finished up my Level 1 Administrator Certification. Is there a badge/graphic file that can be downloaded so I can add to my IT profiles?

Hi Pam,

Thanks for getting in touch. At the moment, Level Up certificates can only be posted to your LinkedIn Profile, if you have one. Or you can download a PDF copy of your certificate for your own records. Additionally, certificates can be added to your Duo Community profile. I’ll send you a copy of your certificate to the email you used to register for the course!

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

2X_d_d62a4ab385c29e89ac65d8ea0ff146de5c78b268.gif

2X_7_7101995a339b64b9c49a9169875cb095f9540311.gif

How do I add my certifications to the community profile. I am not finding the spot to link it or anything.

Congrats @pamccall . May I know the passing score?

tomfalkswe
Level 1
Level 1

Still not available for federal edition? Any plans on making this available for us?

Successfully Completed Level 1 Administrator. Thanks for informing about Levelup duo courses.

Gigawatt
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any Duo SSO training available? I think going over SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect / OAuth would be super beneficial, along with how it works with the Duo SSO features.

One of the available courses is "Getting Started with Duo Single Sign-On".

Duo, not DUO.

Is level-up training not on the side panel anymore of the admin panel? 

Kindly check the icon "help" list help sub sectionslist help sub sections

Click help iconClick help icon

and by clicking it will display "level up & Certification" .FYI snapshots are attached.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links