DUO instead of Microsoft Authenticator for O365?

I have mfa configured for my MS Office 365 account. Does the DUO app support this platform? I could not get the DUO app to import the 0365 account so I am using the MS Authenticator app for O365 mfa. I would like to consolidate my authentication apps if possible.

Yes, we do offer a direct integration with O365.

Are you using the Duo Mobile app to generate passcodes for third-party apps?

Not currently generating passcodes for third party apps…but I think that is what I am after. I am not interested in direct integration with DUO, just want to use the app as the authenticator for O365. Does that make sense?

Yes, it does make sense. Yes, you can use the Duo Mobile app as an authenticator for O365. Follow the process outlined in this article, but substitute MS Authenticator for Duo Mobile: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/use-microsoft-authenticator-with-office-365-1412611f-ad8d-43ab-807c-7965e5155411

Note, however, that you will not be able to use Duo Push or any other authentication methods beyond Duo Mobile-generated passcodes if you do not have a direct integration between Duo and O365.

I can confirm that generating codes for O365 works in the Duo Mobile App. I’ve removed Google Authenticator and MS Authenticator from my phone and use Duo exclusively. I use it for GSuite, AWS, Git, Teamviewer, O365, and a lot more.