cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DUO iframe not showing on Netscaler

Tonny_Andersson
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to configure DUO for NetScaler but after authentication I do not get the iframe where I can select push, voice or SMS. Instead I get this:

What might I’ve done wrong?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is that the RFWebUI theme or the X1 theme? RFWebUI doesn’t support the Duo Prompt. Read a bit more about that and some alternative configurations that will work with RFWebUI here.

Duo, not DUO.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is that the RFWebUI theme or the X1 theme? RFWebUI doesn’t support the Duo Prompt. Read a bit more about that and some alternative configurations that will work with RFWebUI here.

Duo, not DUO.

Tonny_Andersson
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, that was it. I changed to X1 theme and now it works. Thanks alot.

Hey Tonny! just wanted to let you know that we were able to add support for the RFWebUI theme in Authentication Proxy version 3.1.0. Additionally, the NetScaler must be running build 12.1-51.16 or later.

Duo, not DUO.

bjames
Level 5
Level 5

We have a similar issue, but just verified we are not trying the RFWubUI theme, all browsers just get a blank page. Auth looks good on the Proxy, so I’ve opened a ticket with support.

Fixed our issue; the client had put the RFWebUI in for the these type as part of the authproxy.cfg instead of just citrix_netscaler

Hope this helps someone else.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links