cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Duo Device Management Portal

bmckenna
Level 1
Level 1

Are there any plans to provide a device management portal that’s hosted in the Cloud? I’ve just migrated everything from our on-premise DAG to the new cloud hosted duo SSO and I’m not keen on having to set up another on-premise server that uses AD as it’s authentication source. A cloud hosted Device management portal would be ideal. Any plans or is there an open feature request for this? Has anyone else found an easy way to setup a device management portal? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey @bmckenna ,

We expect to have this available in Public Preview by the end of the month. Keep your eyes peeled for the blog announcement and the What’s New update!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

colin_medfisch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @bmckenna,

Keep your eyes peeled over the next few months! This is something that we are working on throughout this quarter and are excited to get into customer’s hands!

As customers move from DAG to Duo SSO and also upgrade to the Universal Prompt, we want to make it even easier to configure these features and for users to, well, use them.

Let me know if you have any questions!

— Colin

bmckenna
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Colin. Thanks again for letting me know about this project!

Has there been any news about this? I’m really looking forward to setting up a cloud based Device Management portal for our users.

Hey @bmckenna ,

We expect to have this available in Public Preview by the end of the month. Keep your eyes peeled for the blog announcement and the What’s New update!

Hey @bmckenna,

Just wanted to let you know that device management via Duo Central has been released in public preview. You can read more about it here: New Blog Post: Improved Self-Service. Less Code. Hosted Device Management via Duo SSO Is Now in Public Preview

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links