Views
Helpful
Replies

DUO deployment failing via GPO

Leo_GIT
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,
I am running into some issues deploying the DUO application via GPO using Windows Server 2019. I’ve setup a Windows 10 2FA verification, which appears to be working if, I install the software stand alone on a machine, the software works without any issues and picks up the correct settings from the group policy.

I’ve followed the deployment articles to deploy via GPO but the software does not install.
When I checked the event logs I see couple of errors regarding the DUO installation on the test machine.

Event 101: The assignment of application Duo Authentication for Windows Logon x64 from policy Duo Application Installation failed. The error was : %%1274
I followed the below fix for error “%%1274” but still does not work.
https://help.duo.com/s/article/7448?language=en_US

Event 103: The removal of the assignment of application Duo Authentication for Windows Logon x64 from policy Duo Application Installation failed. The error was : %%2
Tried to set rights for everyone in the folder to access the drive, and is accessible, and able to install the application.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links