Views
Helpful
Replies

DUO Azure AD Sync supported phone attributes

Ninja1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,
Does Duo Azure AD sync support any other phone attributes other than “mobilePhone” and “businessPhones”? Support stated that “IpPhone” should work but it doesn’t. Can someone confirm?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The Microsoft Graph Explorer you instructed me to use to query the attribute wasn’t showing that there was an “ipPhone” assigned to me. But when using the Azure AD Graph Explorer, it was able to query the attribute.

It showed the attribute “extension_######################_ipPhone” and I was able to successfully sync the value to Duo.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction; very much appreciated!!!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you set IpPhone as the source attribute for the primary or secondary phone in your Azure AD sync config?

If you visit the Microsoft Graph Explorer , do a query for users (or a specific user), and specify IpPhone attribute to retrieve does that return values for IpPhone? Like https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/users?$select=displayName,IpPhone.

Duo, not DUO.

It doesn’t even let me save with “IpPhone”

Did you try the MS Graph lookup that I suggested?

Duo, not DUO.

The Microsoft Graph Explorer you instructed me to use to query the attribute wasn’t showing that there was an “ipPhone” assigned to me. But when using the Azure AD Graph Explorer, it was able to query the attribute.

It showed the attribute “extension_######################_ipPhone” and I was able to successfully sync the value to Duo.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction; very much appreciated!!!

Quick Links