Views
Helpful
Replies

Duo Auth Proxy for FreeBSD (pfSense)

Vlad7
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I want to use Duo Auth proxy (RADIUS authentication) on pfSense (FreeBSD)
But I am unable compile it with error:

gmake[1]: Entering directory '/root/duoauthproxy-5.0.0-b03e68d-src/pkgs/openssl-1.0.2o'
gmake[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/root/duoauthproxy-5.0.0-b03e68d-src/pkgs/openssl-1.0.2o'
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/root/duoauthproxy-5.0.0-b03e68d-src/pkgs/openssl-1.0.2o'
gmake depend
gmake[2]: Entering directory '/root/duoauthproxy-5.0.0-b03e68d-src/pkgs/openssl-1.0.2o'
making depend in crypto...
gmake[3]: Entering directory '/root/duoauthproxy-5.0.0-b03e68d-src/pkgs/openssl-1.0.2o/crypto'
cc: error: argument unused during compilation: '-Wa,--noexecstack' [-Werror,-Wunused-command-line-argument]
gmake[3]: *** [Makefile:137: local_depend] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/root/duoauthproxy-5.0.0-b03e68d-src/pkgs/openssl-1.0.2o/crypto'
gmake[2]: *** [Makefile:483: depend] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/root/duoauthproxy-5.0.0-b03e68d-src/pkgs/openssl-1.0.2o'
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile.duo:21: install] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/root/duoauthproxy-5.0.0-b03e68d-src/pkgs/openssl-1.0.2o'
gmake: *** [Makefile:36: /root/duoauthproxy-5.0.0-b03e68d-src/duoauthproxy-build/usr/local/openssl/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0] Error 2

Can you help me?

3 Replies 3

Vlad7
Level 1
Level 1

I spent several hours to fix sources (shame to duo devs)

Hi @Vlad,

We don’t support the Duo Authentication Proxy on BSD, which is why you experienced compilation issues. The dependencies reflect our supported distros.

You can contact your Duo account manager or customer success manager (if you have one) or Duo Support to submit a feature request for full BSD support in the future.

Duo, not DUO.

Really sad to hear that you are not interested in support wide range of platforms.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links