1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It did have to do with the activation process. Thanks for responding

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi @pwcrane, welcome to the Duo Community! Thanks for sharing your question here. The current version of Duo Mobile supports iOS 12.0 and greater, so it should work. Can you give these push troubleshooting steps a try, and let me know if those resolve this issue?

pwcrane
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Amy for your response. He is saying he is getting the error code 40101 when he runs “Get Started” option when troubleshooting. Any ideas?

I’m checking with our mobile team on this.

Update: A 40101 error indicates that the user’s issue is related to authorization, and that their credentials may be missing. It seems like something may have gone wrong during reactivation. Can you have them try to reactivate the app again?

pwcrane
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Amy he advised me the message says:

“support code 40101 the operation couldn’t be completed”

Hi again, thank you for following up and providing that additional information. Did you have them try to reactivate the Duo Mobile app? It seems like this could be due to an error that occurred in the reactivation process.

It did have to do with the activation process. Thanks for responding

Glad you were able to get this solved, and Duo Mobile is working for you now. Thanks for following up!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links