Views
Helpful
Replies

Dropbox says: "You are not a member of this team"

Jeanke
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

After configuring Dropbox with SSO from DUO DAG, I got this error when trying to login to Dropbox: " You are not a member of this team, pelase contact your admin". But as a mather of fact I am the team owner. When I login to Dropbox without SSO it works just fine. What configuration have i forgot or screwed up? If I can login to Cisco DUO without errors, before it will check my pc with DUO prompt, I guess the Active Directory connection works? Anyone suggestions?

Thanks in advance

1 Reply 1

jamieis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Jeanke,

I would check that the e-mail address being sent in the SAMLResponse from the Duo Access Gateway to Dropbox matches the e-mail address that you use in Dropbox already.

You can see which authentication source attribute is being used by looking here: Duo Protection for Dropbox with Duo Access Gateway | Duo Security

If value of that attribute for your user in the authentication source doesn’t match the value in Dropbox, that could be causing the problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links