cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does the Duo Device Health Application allow you to block VPN access using Radius?

Peter_Matuska
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, can I block access to VPN (using radius) if health of the device is not complaint? thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Peter, welcome to the Duo Community! Heads up, I moved your post into a new topic of its own, since it is a new question and is more likely to get an answer this way.

It depends on what RADIUS VPN integration you are using. The Duo Device Health Application currently only supports browser based authentication flows. We will eventually support more, but there is no ETA yet. Some of our RADIUS VPN integrations are capable of showing the browser-based Duo Prompt, while others are not. Let me know which you are using, and I can give a more specific answer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Peter, welcome to the Duo Community! Heads up, I moved your post into a new topic of its own, since it is a new question and is more likely to get an answer this way.

It depends on what RADIUS VPN integration you are using. The Duo Device Health Application currently only supports browser based authentication flows. We will eventually support more, but there is no ETA yet. Some of our RADIUS VPN integrations are capable of showing the browser-based Duo Prompt, while others are not. Let me know which you are using, and I can give a more specific answer

Hi DUO Community

Today is 2023… may be DUO is better than 3 years ago…

How can I integrate Microsoft RDP, Microsoft RRAS, MacOS application with DUO Health monitor?

Duo Device Health is still supported with applications that show the browser-based Duo Prompt. This has not changed.

Duo, not DUO.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links