Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
- Duo Device Health Application for macOS Version 188.8.131.52
- Duo Device Health Application for Windows 10 and 11 Version 2.26.0
- Duo Unix Version 1.12.1
- Duo Mobile 4.17.0 for Android
- Duo Mobile 4.17.0 for iOS
Improved session timeout UX for admins browsing Duo Admin Panel
- When logging back into the Admin Panel after a session timeout, Managed Service Provider (MSP) administrators or other administrators with access to sub-accounts will now be redirected automatically to the sub-account menu item they were viewing instead of experiencing an error and a redirect to the main account Dashboard.
Admin Panel Telephony Log export enhancement
- The Telephony Log Export button now supports timestamp filtering to return logs within a specific time range.
- Minor improvements and enhancements.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the app to crash in certain environments.
Duo Unix version 1.12.1 released
- Added package support for Fedora 34, Red Hat 9, CentOS Stream 8, CentOS Stream 9, and Ubuntu 22.04.
- CentOS 8 and Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04 no longer supported.
- Updated GPG public key for downloading distribution packages; now SHA512 instead of SHA1. See this Release Notes announcement for more details on the GPG public key update.
- Minor improvements to third-party account restore Set password menu and other UI elements.
Duo Mobile for iOS version 4.17.0 released
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and behind-the-scenes improvements.