Thanks for this. Artefacts that can be re-branded or used with our enterprise branding and edited to be included with our system screenshots are most helpful. We did create a number of working instructions when we rolled out and they were well received, but mostly because they had our exact screenshots and context so that the average user could see the exact thing (or at least with the same logo on it) that they saw on their screen.
We created distinct documents for:
* enrolment email
* regularly updated FAQ based on questions to the help desk, but with specifics to our company's use of duo.
* how to add/modify devices
* how to use push and in-app codes (and why it was better than call/sms)
* how to use VPN with duo (as it was different UX than others)
* how to use SSO portal with duo
* how to use SAML apps with duo
* how to use hard tokens with duo apps
* how to use mitigation notifications in duo (and then what to do about it)