cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DUO DAG configuration Error on server

deepaks1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys. I have the requirement to integrate O365 with Duo. I have the plan to use the DAG server for the integration and I am following the document. However, I am getting an error on my windows server while downloading the required tools. I ran the command on PowerShell and getting an error.
PS C:\Windows\system32> add-windowsfeature Web-Server, Web-Mgmt-Tools, Web-CGI, NET-Framework-Core, Web-Asp-Net45, Web-S
cripting-Tools
add-windowsfeature : The request to add or remove features on the specified server failed.
Installation of one or more roles, role services, or features failed. Error: 0x800f0954
At line:1 char:1

• add-windowsfeature Web-Server, Web-Mgmt-Tools, Web-CGI, NET-Framework …
  •   + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (@{Vhd=; Credent...Name=localhost}:PSObject) [Install-WindowsFeature],
      Exception
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DISMAPI_Error__Failed_To_Enable_Updates,Microsoft.Windows.ServerManager.Commands.AddWind
     owsFeatureCommand

Success Restart Needed Exit Code Feature Result

False No Failed {}

1 Reply 1

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is an issue with your Windows server OS, unrelated to Duo. There are some tops for resolving this here: [SOLVED] server 2016 unable to add roles or features after making server a domain control - Windows Server - Spiceworks.

Duo, not DUO.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links