cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAS: Multiple Duo Providers

Hugo4
Level 1
Level 1

Are there documentations on how to configure CAS for multiple Duo providers?

5 Replies 5

Brian_Gibson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Hugo, did you ever figure this out? We are running CAS 5.1.2 and I tried getting it to work with no luck.

Thanks

Did you look at the CAS instructions for Multiple Duo providers?

Duo, not DUO.

Brian_Gibson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kristina,

Yes, those were the directions I tried to follow but with no luck. I could add the second Duo provider in my cas.properties file and I could reference that second provider in my .json service file(s) but when I accessed that service and selected to use the phone app fro 2FA, the name of the protected app I was authenticating to was the first Duo/CAS protected app.

Hi Kristina,

That first thread to the CAS group was one that I recently submitted

I read through that second link you sent and they are looking to do something a little different than what I want to do. They want to have certain groups of users as defined by Active Directory (ex: students) bypass Duo 2FA when using CAS. What we are looking to do is have different services that are front ended by CAS (ex: one is our Learning Management System Moodle, the other our Mobile App Platform Ellucian Mobile) point to different Duo Protected CAS instances so we can apply different policies.

I recently submitted a ticket to Duo and will report back if I’m able to get it working.

Appreciate your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links