cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Authentication Proxy for Linux missing build directory

cleveste
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but I see other proxy posts in here. The current version (5.6.1) is missing the duoauthproxy-build directory that includes the install app. Is there a new way to run the installer, or a mistake in the build?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

DuoPablo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @cleveste ,

After extracting and building the file (via Step 3 of Duo Authentication Proxy Reference | Duo Security) the duoauthproxy-build directory is present (I verified this on a 5.6.1 Debian install). Simply extracting the duoauthproxy-5.6.1-1aaba41-src.tgz file will not produce the duoauthproxy-build folder.

If you still do not see duoauthproxy-build after performing the make command to build it, please verify your download using the checksum to ensure you have an authentic download. Otherwise, there may have been an issue during the build (make) process.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

DuoPablo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @cleveste ,

After extracting and building the file (via Step 3 of Duo Authentication Proxy Reference | Duo Security) the duoauthproxy-build directory is present (I verified this on a 5.6.1 Debian install). Simply extracting the duoauthproxy-5.6.1-1aaba41-src.tgz file will not produce the duoauthproxy-build folder.

If you still do not see duoauthproxy-build after performing the make command to build it, please verify your download using the checksum to ensure you have an authentic download. Otherwise, there may have been an issue during the build (make) process.

Hope this helps!

cleveste
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry, apparently I need more coffee

Don’t we all

No apologies needed!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links