cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Authentication Proxy Connectivity Tool on Linux

eth_00
Level 1
Level 1

I am wondering if anyone used this tool on a command line and had to specify a different location for the authproxy.cfg file?

It seems the script accepts no arguments besides ‘-h’ which displays a help message. No other args listed.

Would appreciate if anyone has insight on this.

6 Replies 6

Xander_Desai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!
I’m sorry to say we don’t have this functionality available. Part of the reason we don’t provide this is because we weren’t positive there was a use case where someone would want to do this. Could you describe your situation to me so that I can see if there’s a way we can support you? Are you trying to test a configuration before putting it in the final location?

Hi @Xander_Desai

Thank you for clarifying.

I was intending to test run it on a staging environment before rolling it out to production. Will have to work out a different testing procedure in this case.

Thanks for the reply! One more follow up question.
If we allowed you to specify the name of a config file ie test_authproxy.cfg but we told you it had to live in the same folder as your regular config would this help your use case?

Hi @eth_00,
Sorry to bug you, but wanted to bump one more time and see if you had an answer for the above question.
Thanks!

Hi Xander,

On my case I don’t think it would help as we are testing Auth Proxy built as a Docker image like https://github.com/jumanjihouse/docker-duoauthproxy

Ah I see. Sorry we aren’t able to solve this use case for you! Thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links