I’m pleased to share that the Duo Community now offers a Dark Mode for your viewing pleasure. I think this will be a welcome addition to the community if the popularity of a dark theme for Duo Mobile on iOS and Android are any indication.
See below for how to switch the display theme you see for the community, and try it out yourself!
The easiest way to change your display theme in the community is from the hamburger menu in the top right corner:
- Simply select the icon
- Under Theme Selector. choose the theme you’d like to use for the community.
- The page will automatically refresh with your newly selected theme!
You may also change your display theme from within your account preferences as seen below.
To access your account preferences:
- Either navigate there directly using this link: https://community.duo.com/my/preferences/account
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner.
- Select your username to display the menu.
- Choose Preferences from the menu.
From the account preferences page:
- Navigate to the Interface menu from the left-hand navigation bar
- From the drop down menu below Theme, select the theme you’d like to use.
- Hit Save Changes to apply.
You can change the theme you are using for the Duo Community at any time using these methods.
We hope you love the new community theme as much as we do! Let us know what you’d like to see next for the Duo Community in the comments below.