Announcement: Goodbye for now, Duo Community

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know that today, Friday July 1st, will be my last day as your Community Manager. I have accepted a role as Community Engagement Manager for the Meraki Community, so if you are active there, you will still see me around :slight_smile: Feel free to come say hi!

It has been such a pleasure managing the Duo Security Community these past three years. I’ve greatly enjoyed getting to know some of you more closely, and I loved helping each and every one of you. They say it takes a village, though, and there is no place where that is truer than in an online community. You will still continue to receive great responses and support from the wider Duo team and friendly, familiar faces you’ve come to know over the years, such as @DuoKristina @jamie @DuoPablo @cmedfischduo and many more! Our own @Tab_Berger, Duo Enablement Platforms Manager, will be taking over in my absence until we hire a new Community Manager. If you need help with the platform, please reach out to him.

Thank you for all of the questions and feedback you’ve shared here and will continue to share with us. A community is nothing without its people, and you all have been truly some of the best I’ve worked with in my years as a Technical Community Manager. I will miss working with you.

All the best,
Amy

8 Likes

Best of luck to you Amy. We’ll miss your speedy replies!

3 Likes