Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding Existing DUO Account to under MSP account

Cklint
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have just recently setup an MSP account for us to be able to managage multiple customers in our role as an MSP. I have one customer which have previously enrolled for Duo and I am wondering how I can add this customer under our MSP account without having to redo the setup for this customer?

Under the Account tab I only seem to be able to add new customers whom are not already enrolled, please let me know if i am missing something or if there’s any procedure to add already existing Customer to our MSP account.

Thank you

2 Replies 2

Cklint
Level 1
Level 1

Will answer my own question here since I reached out to support and what is needed to link an existing account i.e re-parenting is to contact support and they will assist. Hopefully this info can help someone else in the same situation

jyoung1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Cklint,
Under certain circumstances we can support migrations. We first have to make sure that the customer is eligible (not already paid-in-full annually).
The best way to start this process is to engage your Duo MSP Partner Manager, or simply send an email to msp@duo.com explaining the situation and asking for help. Check out and bookmark duo.sc/msp for more MSP Program details as migrations are mentioned in our MSP Program Guide. Thank you!

Quick Links